Inspire® Plus Orange
Item no. X0275, X0275 / T
- Most advanced breeding in large-flowered pansies
- Uniform and compact
- Short flower stems – plants don't stretch!
- Good overwintering
- Outstanding seedling quality
- Now 20 enchanting colors and 11 mixes
7″ / 18 cm
Raw & Primed
- Uses: Packs, Pots, Mixed Containers and Landscape/Mass plantings
- Exposure: Sun
- Garden height: 7″ / 18 cm
- Sowing method: 1 seed per plug
Optimum conditions for seedling development, beginning on the day of sowing until radicle emergence. Expect radicle emergence in 2-4 days.
- Temperature: 65-68 ˚F (18-20 ˚F) until radicle emergence, then lower the temperature gradually to 62-65 ˚F (17-18 ˚C).
- Fertilization: Begin feeding early using a calcium based fertilizer at lower rates to keep the an adequate amount of calcium and nitrogen supplied to the seedlings. On days 5-7 begin feeding with a calcium based fertilizer (14-2-14, 13-2-13, 15-5-15, 17-5-17) at 50-60 ppm. Maintain the EC between 0.5 and 0.75. Keep phosphorous levels between 6-8 ppm and boron supplied at 0.5 ppm.
* Germination Stages (from seed to finished young plant)
Stage I Starts with the radicle breaking through the testa. The roots are touching the medium.
Ends with fully developed cotyledons.
Stage II Starts from fully developed cotyledons. Ends with the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair.
Stage III Starts from the fully developed true leaf or true leaf pair and ends with 80% of the young plants being marketable.
Stage IV All young plants are ready for sale and in the process of being hardened off. This stage lasts about 7 days.
The cultural recommendations are based on results from trials conducted under Central European conditions. Different conditions in other parts of the world may lead to deviations in results achieved.